October 22 2011 at SMALLS in NYC

LIVE AT SMALLS


Last time I played a gig at Smalls Jazz Club in New York City in April 2009 was definitely one of the most fun I've had. It included myself on drums, Aaron Goldberg on piano, Omer Avital on bass, Michael Blake on saxophone and the wonderful Leena Conquest singing on a couple of tunes. You can listen to it here: http://www.smallsjazzclub.com/index.cfm?eventId=1540

I will now return to that magic spot with a great project I've recently been a part of, along with the legendary Don Byron on clarinet and tenor saxophone and amazing piano player Fabrizio Puglisi.

The show will take place on Saturday October 22 2011 in the AFTERNOON (4-7pm).

The club is located on 183 W 10th St. in the heart of Greenwich Village. The gig will be streamed on the club's website so it will be possible to watch us live anywhere in the world in realtime.

No comments:

Post a Comment